Prices and Availability from Aug 2018
To see the exact price for a specific date hold your mouse over the date for a second.
Low season from £304 per week,
Minimum let for the cottage is 2 nights @ £47 per night there after reducing to £42 per night
Mid season from £339 per week,
Minimum let for the cottage is 2 nights @ £52 per night there after reducing to £47 per night
High season from £374 per week,
Minimum let for the cottage is 2 nights @ £57 per night there after reducing to £52 per night
Premium season from £520 per week,
Minimum let for the cottage is 3 nights @ £80 per night there after reducing to £70 per night
| Pending || Booked
|Low Season||Mid season||High season||Premium season
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information regarding Tigh Seonag.
To make a booking enquiry simply click on the date above on which you would like to arrive, or use our contact form
Tigh Seonag Terms and Conditions
- The cottage is available all year round and is normally let for a minimum of two nights.Other arrrangements by prior agreeement subject to availability and may incur a surcharge.
- Linen and towels will be provided and electricity is included in the tariff
- The number of persons in the party should be as stated by you on the enquiry/ booking form, whilst we have no objection to numbers being varied we should be advised prior to commencement of the let if numbers are to differ from the booking form.The maximum numbers of persons to be in residence is three.
- Guests should leave the property and all equipment in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their stay.This is important to assist us to maintain the high standards which we aspire to.
Whilst we accept that accidents can happen and minor breakages can occur,guests may be held liable for Damage caused to fixtures,furnishings and equipment.
- Pets are not allowed-(except in special circumstances agreed beforehand)and then not under any circumstance should they be left unnacompanied in the property.
- The owners accept no liability for any loss,Damage or injury to persons or property,including any motor vehicles whilst in or around the property
- Unless otherwise agreed a deposit of £50.00 (non-refundable) requires to be sent with the booking form,the balance due being payable on arrival
- Unless otherwise agreed the normal time of occupancy on the day of arrival will be after
3.0 p.m.and the cottage should be vacated not later than 10 a.m. on the day of departure
- it is a condition of our insurance that all doors and windows are locked and secured whenever the property is left unoccupied.
- Guests are requested not to smoke in the property but are invited to use the ashtray on the table in the patio area.